- Virtual Tour of the Software:
- This solver can be used for individual and group decision-making problems.
- If you only need to calculate the weight of criteria (the problem has not any alternative), please watch this video:
- This version cannot support the degree of preference. Please use continuous ranks (i.e., you cannot use 1, 2, 3, 5 because the ranks are not continuous)
- The weights of the experts and criteria show their role on the final decision (objective + subjective).
- Don't enter zero value as input data into the software.
Mahmoudi, A., Javed, S.A. (2022) Probabilistic Approach to Multi-Stage Supplier Evaluation: Confidence Level Measurement in Ordinal Priority Approach. Group decision and negotiation, 31, 1051–1096. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10726-022-09790-1
Mahmoudi, A., Abbasi, M., Yuan, J., & Li, L. (2022) Large-Scale Group Decision-Making (LSGDM) for Performance Measurement of Healthcare Construction Projects: Ordinal Priority Approach.Applied Intelligence, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10489-022-04094-y